To restaurateurs, café owners & travel agents
- Meals or lunches are usually for 2 people. It’s no fun dining solo and I love chatting to my dining partner about their dish. If there’s more food ordered, there is more to write about.
- A budget is decided pre-dining, so I can enjoy my meal without the faff and potential ick-factor of unpleasant surprises post-meal.
- For holiday requests, please get in touch by emailing me. I’m PR friendly too, so if you’re a cool agency bod who wants me to review a new resort or hotel, drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t know your SnapChat from your Pinterest? If you need a hand with social media, hit me up. I’d love to see how I can help take your business to the next level.
I am thrilled to be a Best of Bolton Winner (2012 – 2015) where my work was showcased at The Octagon Theatre in four consecutive years. Being an author, writing is my principal passion and what keeps me up at night burning the midnight oil. Two titles are currently published (see below), with more slated for release in 2016.
- Screaming Snowflakes Saga; Book 1 of a Young Adult fiction trilogy
- Collateral Damage; a satirical tale of the state of the publishing industry
This is my debut novel and the first in a three book saga. It’s a tale really close to my heart, a mixture of my favourite genres (drama, classical romance, paranormal and YA fiction). It’s a dark, Gothic romance with a supernatural twist and I really hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it.
You can purchase it via Amazon, or read the first few chapters for free via Kindle. You can download the free Kindle App and read the book on your mobile, laptop or any other nifty thingy-me-bob you have.
To My Fellow Foodies
My website doubles as a foodie review site and this is the first port of call for diners, café-goers in the East Midlands, Manchester and London. You can hop onto this website to see Tweets and reviews for restaurants and cafés countrywide. Now, there are hundreds of dining spots out there and it can be difficult for the discerning diner to choose from the masses. I love dining out and nothing pleases me more than discovering good food – then shouting out as loud as I can about it. If I had a tannoy, I’d use it. Seriously. Whenever I eat at a place that I think is worthy of a mention, you can bet your last cupcake that I will blog about it. If you’re stuck on where to dine and want to make an informed decision, click through my reviews and Tweets. More reviews to be added imminently, I hope you enjoy reading and happy dining!