With Christmas around the corner and to celebrate the launch of my new blog (check out the Facebook page here), I have a few special treats in store. I am running a competition perfect for foodies and those who appreciate a good tipple. Prizes up for grabs include a three course meal at Turtle Bay and tickets for the UK’s first travelling Rum Festival, which includes a delicious rum punch (T&Cs apply*).
There are a few ways you can enter, but you have to get social. To be in a chance of winning:
- Like and comment on my Facebook page’s pinned post
You must do the above. For additional entries (because I’m kind like that):
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me using hashtag #FestiveFoodieCompetition
- Follow me on Instagram and like the competition post
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow The Rum Festival on Twitter
- Follow The Rum Festival on Instagram
- Follow Turtle Bay on Twitter
- Follow Turtle Bay on Instagram
- Email: email@example.com with #FestiveFoodieCompetition in the subject heading
That’s a whopping 9 chances to win, if you do all the above. The winner will be drawn and notified on Friday 9th December. What are you waiting for, get clicking and good luck!
The Rum Festival: prize winners will also have a complimentary rum punch with the tickets.
Turtle Bay: meal comprises of 3 courses and a drink per person (or two if taken during happy hour). Can only be redeemed at Turtle Bay Derby and must be booked in advance. Valid until January 31st 2017.